November 03, 2015

Fakebook!

I LOVE this. Facebook - everyone is on Facebook. Even kiddos. Do you ever wonder what it would be like if historical figures or authors from the past were on Facebook? What would they say? What would they publish? Check out this "Fakebook." This was created in Google Slides and you can simply click on each area to change accordingly. What a great way to have students learn more about historical figures, authors, etc. The following is one that I started on George Washington and I'll have to admit, I learned quite a bit that I didn't already know about our First President! The students can get really creative with posts and hashtags!
(Check out Martha's hashtag to George below.)

I have posted the slides on our website here. To save one to your Google Drive, go to File -> Make Copy. 
Big image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...